Providers handled over 200,000 calls from customers in the first week following the introduction of pension freedoms, according to the Association of British Insurers. ABI figures out today show members of the trade body received 229,932 calls between Tuesday and Friday last week about the reforms. This is a 214 per cent increase compared to […]
Competitive rates and ambitious landlords are driving a growing focus on remortgaging among buy-to-let lenders, according to experts. Figures issued by broker Mortgages for Business show that 66 per cent of buy-to-let loans were for remortgages in the first quarter of 2015, up from 62 per cent at the end of 2014. Remortgages have now […]
Advisers urged to reduce IHT bills through pensions.
Annuity rates at lowest level for at least two years.
Ian Kernohan, Senior Economist at Royal London Asset Management, analyses the ISM v PMI and notes that the gap between them has widened recently. Read the article here The value of investments and the income from them is not guaranteed and may go down as well as up and investors may not get back the […]
- Top trends
- Top trends
- Paul Lewis: The NI sting depriving 1950s women of their state pensions
- Aegon wins complaint over forcing transfer client to get advice
- Inside the legal battle for Sipp supremacy
- Sipp companies join forces as Embark acquires Liberty client bank
- FOS ruling cannot add new duties for Sipp providers, court hears
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up