Morningstar has downgraded the Old Mutual Global Strategic Bond fund from ‘Bronze’ to ‘Neutral’ following the announcement of Stewart Cowley’s upcoming departure. Cowley, who manages the £561m Old Mutual Global Strategic Bond fund, leaves in June and will be replaced on the portfolio by Christine Johnson and John Peta. OMGI chief executive Julian Ide says: “I am grateful to Stewart […]
Annuity rates at lowest level for at least two years.
In the forth of a monthly series helping advisers prepare for the sunset clause, we look at mastering the comparison stage.
“I’ll batter him until he picks up the phone” Chartered Insurance Institute director of communications David Ross goes to extreme lengths to force the CII’s head of learning Simon Graham into returning an MM hack’s call. “Who’s Andy?” Aviva press officer struggles to recall former Friends Life chief (and new Aviva UK life boss) Andy […]
The National Association of Pension Funds (NAPF) recently published its 40th annual survey of workplace pensions. The survey looks at both defined benefit and defined contribution schemes.
- Top trends
- Top trends
- Advisers question SimplyBiz membership amid rising costs and declining offerings
- How much are advisers charging for pension transfers?
- Nick Bamford: Re-platforming problems exposing the dinosaurs
- FCA and CII announce new exam to ‘reassess’ Level 4 qualifications
- IFS director: Inheritance increasingly determines wealth in UK
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up