Consolidator AFH Financial Group has acquired a national IFA for up to £4.1m, its largest acquisition deal to date. AFH has acquired Stroud-based Independent Financial Services (U.K.) for an initial cash sum of £450,000, paid on completion of the deal yesterday. A further sum of up to £3.65m will be paid in three tranches over […]
Customers transferring to Axa Self Investor will be able to claim up £750 per person to pay any exit fees levied by ceding providers. The offer is open to new and existing investors who submit a transfer request between 1 May 2015 and 31 July 2015. However, claims must be made within 30 days of […]
BlackRock has reported a 9 per cent rise in net income in the first quarter of 2015 compared to the same period last year, helped by large inflows into its exchange-traded funds. Net income was £551m in the first quarter of 2015, up from £507m in the same period last year. The company saw $70.4bn […]
Model portfolios are not suitable for those staying invested.
Alex Ralph, manager of the Artemis High Income Fund, sees further pressure on government bonds as inflationary pressures build on both sides of the Atlantic.
- Top trends
- Top trends
- Paul Lewis: The NI sting depriving 1950s women of their state pensions
- Savers lose nearly half of pension through transferring out
- Aegon wins complaint over forcing transfer client to get advice
- What’s up the chancellor’s sleeve as the Budget nears?
- FCA evidence throws Sipp provider court case into doubt
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up