Friends Provident and Isis Asset Management are celebrating the 20th anniversary of the launch of the first retail ethical investment funds in the UK – the Stewardship funds – by joining forces with Money Marketing to offer IFAs the opportunity to win a fantastic holiday for two to Morocco and £500 for the charity of their choice.
Two runners-up will receive a digital camera, a hamper of organic produce and £250 for a charity of their choice. Each month, a hamper of organic produce will also be given away.
All you have to do is become an ethical Stewardship fantasy fund manager and make your own stock selections to build a £100,000 ethical portfolio.
The competition will run from Thursday, July 1 to Friday, October 29,with the overall winner being the person whose portfolio is worth the most on October 29, 2004.
To enter the competition, please complete the coupon which is published here on the right – it is also available at www.friendsprovident.com/fantasyfund – and send the form to: Andrew Redding, Stewardship Fantasy Fund Competition, Friends Provident, UK House, Castle Street, Salisbury SP1 3SH.
Entries must arrive no later than Wednesday, June 30, 2004.
Terms and Conditions
1. No purchase is necessary.
2. The competition is open to all UK registered IFAs aged 18 or over.
3. Friends Provident and ISIS employees, agents or their immediate families may not enter the competition.
4. No more than one entry per person. Entries without a full name, email address and FSA/SIB number will be excluded from the competition.
5. Entries must be made by using the official entry form published on this page or on www.friendsprovident.com/fantasyfund 6. The overall winner will be the person whose fund is worth the most (calculated using the total return index) at the close of trading on Friday 29th October 2004. In the event of a tie the winner will be the person whose estimate of the value of the FTSE 100 index at close of trading on the 29th October 2004 is the closest to the actual value at that time. The winner will receive a holiday for two to Morocco (or £2,000 towards the holiday of their choice) through www.responsibletravel.com and £500 to go to a charity of their choice. Two runners-up will receive a digital camera, a hamper of organic produce and £250 to go to a charity of their choice. Winners will be contacted via the email address given on the entry form and verification of your FSA/SIB number will be required before prizes are given.
7. Each month a hamper of organic produce will be awarded to the person whose fund has increased the most between the first trading day of two consecutive months. Winners will be contacted via the email address given on the entry form and verification of your FSA/SIB number will be required before prizes are given.
8. In the event that a company, which has been chosen, becomes unacceptable for investment in the Stewardship Fund, it will remain in your portfolio for the remainder of the competition.
9. In the event that a company is taken over during the period of the competition, the value of the fund will be adjusted proportionately to reflect the share price of the new trading company.
10. If any exceptional circumstances influence the share prices, a decision may be taken by Friends Provident and ISIS in fairness of the competition.
11. Responsibility will not be taken for lost entries and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. In the event of any dispute, the Friends Provident and ISIS decision is final.
13. The competition period will run from 08.00 on Thursday 1st July 2004 to 16.30 on Friday 29th October 2004 inclusive. Money Marketing and www.friends provident.com/fantasyfund will provide a monthly competition update.
14. Entry forms must be received by post or email at Friends Provident by Wednesday 30th June 2004.
15. It is a condition of entering this competition for all entrants to give permission for their name to be published and for all winners to be prepared to appear in any post competition publicity, free of charge.
16. Friends Provident and ISIS reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions or to vary the prize at any time, if necessary, without notice, if in our opinion events or circumstances outside our control make this advisable.
17. Entry to this competition is deemed to be acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Issued by Friends Provident Marketing Group