To celebrate the World Cup success of England's rugby heroes, Aegon UK and Money Marketing have teamed up to offer IFAs the chance to win two return flights to Sydney the scene of England's triumph, with flexibility to stop over for up to four weeks.
To enter, all you need to do is answer the following question:
In which country will England defend their title in 2007?
Answers should be sent either by email to email@example.com or by post to Kevin Brown, Group Communications, Aegon House, Edinburgh Park, Edinburgh EH12 9XX, to arrive by Friday December 19, 2003.
Terms and Conditions
1. The competition is open to all readers of Money Marketing resident in the UK except employees of Centaur and Aegon UK.
2. No more than one entry per person. No proof of purchase required. The closing date is December 19, 2003.
3. Entries should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Kevin Brown, Group Communications, Aegon House, Edinburgh Park, Edinburgh EH12 9XX.
4. The winner will be the first entry drawn from all correct answers. No cash equivalent available.
5. Responsibility will not be accepted for entries lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged when sent.
6. Proof of faxing/posting will not be accepted as proof of delivery. Entries that are altered, illegible or not in accordance with the rules of entry will be disqualified.
7. The judges' decision is final.
8. Winner will be notified by Friday January 9, 2004 and details published in Money Marketing thereafter. Entrants may in the future receive marketing information from Aegon UK companies.
9. Entry to this competition is deemed to be acceptance of these rules.