At the beginning of the month, Nick and Martin Bamford caused amusement around the industry by announcing the launch of Informed Choice’s robo-adviser as an April Fools prank. What many in the industry might find scary, however, is that they are not too far away from the truth. The emergence of real robo-advisers is, in […]
Model portfolios are not suitable for those staying invested.
Cost of battle with shareholder revealed at AGM.
Discussions about simplifying the underwriting and application process for protection products throws up the use of big data by insurance companies. But can the use of data already being generated really be simple? Big data refers to the huge amount of data available from a range of sources. Databases and official records are nothing new […]
A product designed to bring some unique attributes to the crowded absolute return global macro space With diversification and risk management top of investors’ wish lists when it comes to alternatives, step forward the H2O MultiReturns Fund. H2O Asset Management is an independent boutique backed by Natixis Global Asset Management and has a 14-year track […]
- Top trends
- Top trends
- Paul Lewis: The NI sting depriving 1950s women of their state pensions
- Aegon wins complaint over forcing transfer client to get advice
- FCA evidence throws Sipp provider court case into doubt
- What’s up the chancellor’s sleeve as the Budget nears?
- FOS ruling cannot add new duties for Sipp providers, court hears
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up