Users expected to pay £199 for recommendations.
Date: Thursday 18th June 2015 Location: Old Billingsgate, London For 25 years the Money Marketing Financial Services Awards have set the gold standard for the retail financial services sector allowing financial advisers and providers to showcase their business and demonstrate successful outcomes for customers. This year the Money Marketing Awards are recognising only the very […]
Advisers and planners do not need to be reminded to fulfil CPD requirements if they wish to retain their Statement of Professional Standing. Making sure an effective training and competence plan is in place is a key part of successful business practice. But what about paraplanners? How many firms include paraplanners and support staff in […]
Investment platform targets 1.4 million firms yet to hit staging dates.
The Pensions Regulator (TPR) has issued its first fines to employers for failing to meet their auto-enrolment duties, along with 163 compliance notices giving employers a deadline to take action.
- Top trends
- Top trends
- Ian McKenna: Where the Standard Life/Phoenix deal could fall down for advisers
- Paul Lewis: Financial advisers and journalists are one and the same
- Who were the winners at the Money Marketing Awards?
- How much are advisers charging for pension transfers?
- Aegon apologises to advisers over Cofunds replatforming
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up