Continuing this series on how firms approach investment management, Thorntons Investments chief executive Matt Strachan explains how it makes its portfolio decisions
The industry needs to do more to bring in more younger advisers Promoting financial advice as an attractive career to younger people underpins many things important for the future, such as succession planning and moving from an industry to a profession. Some advisers do their bit by taking on apprentices and may run graduate trainee […]
Providers need to start trusting their intermediaries the same way that clients trust us.
Trevor Greetham, Head of Multi Asset In a marked contrast to the surge in risk sentiment that followed President Trump’s election in November, markets greeted Emmanuel Macron’s victory in the French presidential election with satisfaction and relief, rather than euphoria. After rallying strongly on opinion polls that accurately predicted the outcome, the euro held onto […]
- Top trends
- Top trends
- Ian McKenna: Where the Standard Life/Phoenix deal could fall down for advisers
- Paul Lewis: Financial advisers and journalists are one and the same
- Who were the winners at the Money Marketing Awards?
- How much are advisers charging for pension transfers?
- Aegon apologises to advisers over Cofunds replatforming
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up