Continuing this series on how firms approach investment management, Thorntons Investments chief executive Matt Strachan explains how it makes its portfolio decisions
The industry needs to do more to bring in more younger advisers Promoting financial advice as an attractive career to younger people underpins many things important for the future, such as succession planning and moving from an industry to a profession. Some advisers do their bit by taking on apprentices and may run graduate trainee […]
Providers need to start trusting their intermediaries the same way that clients trust us.
Trevor Greetham, Head of Multi Asset In a marked contrast to the surge in risk sentiment that followed President Trump’s election in November, markets greeted Emmanuel Macron’s victory in the French presidential election with satisfaction and relief, rather than euphoria. After rallying strongly on opinion polls that accurately predicted the outcome, the euro held onto […]
- Top trends
- Top trends
- Paul Lewis: The NI sting depriving 1950s women of their state pensions
- Aegon wins complaint over forcing transfer client to get advice
- What’s up the chancellor’s sleeve as the Budget nears?
- FCA evidence throws Sipp provider court case into doubt
- Savers lose nearly half of pension through transferring out
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up