PI insurers are considering exclusions for insistent DB to DC transfers, Money Marketing understands.
To help you to keep up with the fundamentals of tax, retirement and financial planning, try answering these questions…
China’s GDP grew by 7 per cent between January and March, its slowest pace since the financial crisis in 2009. The BBC reports the rate fell from 7.3 per cent for the previous three months. Last year China missed its annual growth of 7.5 per cent for the first time in 15 years, with growth […]
A deal to integrate independent financial adviser Sixty Plus into Bower Retirement Services has fallen through, just under a month after it was first announced. Bower revealed plans to recruit Sixty Plus’ seven staff in mid-March, with managing director David Wright joining to serve as an adviser. However, Bower has now confirmed that the deal […]
Simon Gergel, portfolio manager, The Merchants Trust, Allianz Global Investors, discusses the aim and objective of the fund, what challenges there are in running a concentrated portfolio, where to find the most value in equity markets and how the portfolio is currently positioned.
- Top trends
- Top trends
- How much are advisers charging for pension transfers?
- IFS director: Inheritance increasingly determines wealth in UK
- Nick Bamford: Re-platforming problems exposing the dinosaurs
- Advisers question SimplyBiz membership amid rising costs and declining offerings
- Aegon starts payouts to customers over Cofunds issues
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up