Lenders are in talks with technology providers to develop a solution where they can evaluate brokers on an individual basis. Presently, lenders have information at a firm level but sources say a group of lenders has started talks to find a way of validating individual brokers. It is thought the lenders, the identities of which are […]
Investment platform targets 1.4 million firms yet to hit staging dates.
With stock markets reaching new highs, many financial commentators share a common belief – global economies are on the road to recovery. Newton’s view of the world, however, is very different. For them, the upturn has been driven by government and central bank policy across the globe, rather than from any real economic recovery. They […]
ABI, NAPF and the Trade Union Congress back commission to tackle short-termist political approach to retirement saving.
Simon Cooper, Business Development Director, looks at how Cazenove Capital’s approach to continuing professional development encourages advisers to step out of their comfort zone
- Top trends
- Top trends
- Advisers question SimplyBiz membership amid rising costs and declining offerings
- How much are advisers charging for pension transfers?
- FCA and CII announce new exam to ‘reassess’ Level 4 qualifications
- Nick Bamford: Re-platforming problems exposing the dinosaurs
- IFS director: Inheritance increasingly determines wealth in UK
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up