LV= has paused plans to develop a model portfolio service with technology provider FNZ as it embarks on reviewing whether to replace its entire pensions system. In September last year, LV= said it was working with FNZ to launch an MPS with a small number of advisers expected to test the service from the fourth […]
The FCA has won a key court case over the promotion of unauthorised investment schemes. The High Court has found that Capital Alternatives, which ran investment schemes involving rice farm harvests in Sierra Leone and carbon credits across Brazil and Australia, must pay back nearly £17m to investors after the FCA alleged the ventures were […]
Watch Rob Burnett, manager of the Neptune European Opportunities Fund, discuss the Greek bailout deal and its potential implications for European equities. In the video, Rob discusses: Why, with the Greek crisis receding, markets can now focus on Europe’s strong fundamentals The resilience of European markets and why the recovery is on a solid footing […]
- Top trends
- Top trends
- Ian McKenna: Where the Standard Life/Phoenix deal could fall down for advisers
- Paul Lewis: Financial advisers and journalists are one and the same
- Who were the winners at the Money Marketing Awards?
- How much are advisers charging for pension transfers?
- Aegon apologises to advisers over Cofunds replatforming
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up