Through choice or necessity, the attitude to retirement is changing and so too must the financial planning around it
The FCA will continue its programme of meetings with mortgage advisers in 2018, it has announced. The regulator says it will extend its Q&A Live & Local roundtables for mortgage firms from January to May next year. Each monthly event will have an FCA representative and an industry expert. The regulator will visit each region […]
Aberdeen Standard Investments is closing the Absolute Return Government Bond fund it acquired from Ignis. The Ignis Absolute Return Government Bond fund transferred to Standard Life Investments following the firm’s acquisition of Ignis Asset Management in 2014. The £149m fund has now been closed to further investment and will be wound up on 22 December […]
Advisers need to think about how their services will need to change and which third parties can be trusted to support them
Dr. Andrew Lo, Founder and Chief Investment Strategist at AlphaSimplex, discusses why it is difficult to keep a long-term perspective in short-term markets.
- Top trends
- Top trends
- Equitable Life sale to bring windfall for policyholders
- Paul Lewis: Financial advisers and journalists are one and the same
- How much are advisers charging for pension transfers?
- Henry Tapper: ‘We’ve really made a mess of DB transfers’
- Ian McKenna: Where the Standard Life/Phoenix deal could fall down for advisers
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up