Bank has set aside £856m for litigation and conduct issues.
Financial planning, like any other people business, relies on communication and the power of the exact words you use should never be underestimated. The planning process affords many different opportunities to communicate with clients, both verbally and in writing. Some forms of communication you have complete control over (website, client brochures) while others have information […]
People in receipt of annuities will receive 100 per cent compensation if their provider goes bust, the Prudential Regulation Authority has confirmed. Following a consultation the PRA says it plans to increase the long-term insurance – including annuities, pensions and life assurance – FSCS compensation limits to 100 per cent, up from 90 per cent. […]
By Kunal Desai, head of Indian Equities, Neptune Kunal Desai, manager of the Neptune India Fund, comments on the strength of India’s latest GDP figures. Click here for more Important Information Investment risks The Neptune India Fund may have a high volatility rating and past performance is not a guide to future performance. The value […]
- Top trends
- Top trends
- Paul Lewis: The NI sting depriving 1950s women of their state pensions
- Aegon wins complaint over forcing transfer client to get advice
- FCA evidence throws Sipp provider court case into doubt
- What’s up the chancellor’s sleeve as the Budget nears?
- FOS ruling cannot add new duties for Sipp providers, court hears
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up