The Upper Tribunal has upheld a decision by the FCA to ban a former professional indemnity insurance broker. Stephen Allen was issued with a decision notice by the FSA in July 2012, which intended to ban him because he was not a fit and proper person. The regulator said Allen had secretly added a fee […]
Recent stories have played on the fact that despite the Care Act (which, among other things, will introduce a £72,000 care cap) no insurance company is looking to develop care products. Specifically care products that will work in conjunction with the cap to cover the so-called catastrophe costs. This phrase and the idea behind the […]
To help you to keep up with the fundamentals of tax, retirement and financial planning, try answering these questions…
Investment platform targets 1.4 million firms yet to hit staging dates.
Picking stocks with strong balance sheets has helped Mark Page find growth – and avoid carmakers – for the Artemis European Opportunities Fund.
- Top trends
- Top trends
- Paul Lewis: The NI sting depriving 1950s women of their state pensions
- Aegon wins complaint over forcing transfer client to get advice
- What’s up the chancellor’s sleeve as the Budget nears?
- FCA evidence throws Sipp provider court case into doubt
- Savers lose nearly half of pension through transferring out
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up