Royal London Asset Management has unveiled an Enhanced Cash Plus fund to complement its £1bn Cash Plus fund. The new fund, which launches today, has a similar investment approach to the existing Cash Plus fund, aiming to preserve capital while providing income and capital growth in excess of money market rates, but with the potential […]
Following a cabinet reshuffle in light of last week’s general election, David Cameron has announced that Ros Altmann will be replacing Steve Webb as pensions minister. As the industry works with one of the largest reforms to the sector in almost a century, the former adviser to Tony Blair has been tasked with ensuring that the pensions revolution does not stray off track.
Bank has set aside £856m for litigation and conduct issues.
So here we are – over two years into the RDR and yet still debating the rights and wrongs of commission, and whether it has a place in the new world of pension freedoms. It is bizarre that we find ourselves in this position. The driving force of the RDR was getting rid of bias, […]
Cazenove regional business development manager Kim Nelson discusses risk consideration in business. Click here to read article
- Top trends
- Top trends
- Paul Lewis: The NI sting depriving 1950s women of their state pensions
- Aegon wins complaint over forcing transfer client to get advice
- FOS ruling cannot add new duties for Sipp providers, court hears
- Scottish Widows hands £30bn fund contract to BlackRock after kicking Standard Life Aberdeen off mandate
- Flat-rate pension tax relief ruled out by government
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up