The growth of artificial intelligence and automation is expected to revolutionise the asset management industry, with experts predicting a wide-scale loss of jobs as a result. Many commentators believe that developments in technology will lead to robo-advisers replacing humans and algorithms suggesting funds to investors. While it is not a new phenomenon, the use of […]
Three fund selectors explain what makes a choice investment for those seeking diversification
Italy’s recent election can be important for goings on in the rest of the eurozone
Judges have questioned the FCA over why it chose to pursue a junior trader rather than going after more senior staff in its Libor-rigging probe. An Upper Tribunal ruling yesterday poses challenges over former UBS trader Arif Hussein’s pursuit by the regulator. The ruling describes Hussein as “relatively junior” and says he only took part in […]
Last week was Adult Learner’s Week, a celebration of lifelong learning and continued education. But why should education stop after school?
- Top trends
- Top trends
- Advisers question SimplyBiz membership amid rising costs and declining offerings
- FCA and CII announce new exam to ‘reassess’ Level 4 qualifications
- How much are advisers charging for pension transfers?
- Ros Altmann: Good pension not always enough for a good later life
- SJP shuns new CII exam in favour of in-house programmes
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up