The Upper Tribunal has upheld a decision by the FCA to ban a former professional indemnity insurance broker. Stephen Allen was issued with a decision notice by the FSA in July 2012, which intended to ban him because he was not a fit and proper person. The regulator said Allen had secretly added a fee […]
Users expected to pay £199 for recommendations.
The lifetime allowance is a contentious subject; many like me feel it is unfair to test benefits as they are paid in and when they are paid out. You cannot and really should not try and limit the growth of your pension fund, so the lifetime allowance charge is unfair and is just an easy […]
Fixed penalty notices also increase in Q1.
Simon Halifax – Senior Marketing Consultant Life’s unpredictable as no one really knows what the future will hold. The reality is that there’s likely to be a few surprises or bumps in the road along the way on our journey of life These ‘bumps’ aren’t usually positive, so we try not to think about them and […]
- Top trends
- Top trends
- Paul Lewis: The NI sting depriving 1950s women of their state pensions
- Aegon wins complaint over forcing transfer client to get advice
- FCA evidence throws Sipp provider court case into doubt
- What’s up the chancellor’s sleeve as the Budget nears?
- FOS ruling cannot add new duties for Sipp providers, court hears
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up