An investigation into expanding the remit of Government-backed guidance service Pension Wise to all working people has cast further doubt over the future of the Money Advice Service. Prime Minister David Cameron confirmed this week that Ros Altmann, the Government’s older workers’ tsar, would be made a peer and handed the role of minister responsible […]
Figures were boosted elsewhere in the business, particularly with a 17 per cent increase in assets at LGIM.
European changes to the Key Facts Illustration document will create “confusion” among borrowers and could prevent them from comparing deals from different lenders, say experts. The mortgage credit directive comes into force on 21 March 2016 and replaces the KFI in the UK with a new European standardised information sheet. The FCA has given lenders […]
The news Sesame Bankhall is to close its investment adviser network has led some to call into question the network model and imply the directly authorised route is the only option for advisers. I allow myself a wry smile when I read these comments, which are often made by individuals who have enjoyed long careers […]
- Top trends
- Top trends
- Paul Lewis: The NI sting depriving 1950s women of their state pensions
- Aegon wins complaint over forcing transfer client to get advice
- What’s up the chancellor’s sleeve as the Budget nears?
- FCA evidence throws Sipp provider court case into doubt
- Savers lose nearly half of pension through transferring out
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up