The Financial Services Compensation Scheme has placed a network in default almost two years after the company failed to secure professional indemnity insurance. Money Marketing reported back in June 2013 Kent-based network Virtual Net Europe had alerted members it was unable to secure PI cover. The network posted a £182,532 loss for the previous year. […]
Annuity rates at lowest level for at least two years.
Labour will reintroduce a tax dropped by Government to fund its plans to abolish the bedroom tax.
Almost everything you read around the new rules for retirement income planning talks of the inevitable expansion of a blended approach to investing. This, so the logic goes, is the response to managing the four key conflicting pressures at play for those looking to plan for their retirement: longevity, inflation, lack of flexibility and volatility. […]
With bond yields and interest rates stubbornly low, sourcing income remains a challenge. Here, James Foster and Jacob de Tusch-Lec explain their view
- Top trends
- Top trends
- Paul Lewis: Financial advisers and journalists are one and the same
- Ian McKenna: Where the Standard Life/Phoenix deal could fall down for advisers
- How much are advisers charging for pension transfers?
- Equitable Life sale to bring windfall for policyholders
- Who were the winners at the Money Marketing Awards?
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up