Advisers urged to reduce IHT bills through pensions.
The High Court has wound up a scam property fund which took £880,000 from investors and promised returns of up to 51 per cent a year. The FCA says the fund was wound up earlier this month at its request and a liquidator appointed to investigate Hermay’s activities. The regulator says the firm had been […]
As the last weeks of the general election campaign grind on, at least we seem to have some emerging consensus about what needs to be done in the housing market (although little consensus about how). For the first time in many years housing features strongly in the manifestos of all parties and there is something […]
Natixis Global Asset Management has seen a net income increase of 25 per cent to €331m (£246m) in the first quarter of 2015, helped by new net inflows in its asset management unit. The group saw a record €19bn of net inflows in the asset management business of which €8bn was in Europe and €11bn […]
Earlier this year, Jelf Employee Benefits mentioned that the then minister for pensions was openly discussing the need for an increase in the minimum level of auto-enrolment pension contributions.
- Top trends
- Top trends
- Advisers question SimplyBiz membership amid rising costs and declining offerings
- How much are advisers charging for pension transfers?
- Nick Bamford: Re-platforming problems exposing the dinosaurs
- FCA and CII announce new exam to ‘reassess’ Level 4 qualifications
- IFS director: Inheritance increasingly determines wealth in UK
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up