New research has proven the positive impact that protection, health and wellbeing (PH&W) benefits have upon a business.
Of all the sayings about the media’s need to remain neutral when delivering information to the public, one of the most over-used is that from former Guardian editor CP Scott back in the 1920s: “Comment is free but facts are sacred.” If so, then my column last week, in which I criticised the backward nature […]
The FCA needs to urgently clarify when new advice requirements on pension transfers will be applied, organisations across the pensions industry are warning. In its response to the regulator’s consultation on changes to pension transfer rules, the National Association of Pension Funds says conflicting definitions of money purchase benefits risk confusing when advice needs to […]
By Rob Burnett, Head of European Equities In recent weeks equities have been buffeted by two shocks occurring at the same time: China’s devaluation of the renminbi and the prospect of the US Federal Reserve (Fed) raising interest rates. The market is not comfortable with the Fed raising rates at the same time that China […]
- Top trends
- Top trends
- Ian McKenna: Where the Standard Life/Phoenix deal could fall down for advisers
- Paul Lewis: Financial advisers and journalists are one and the same
- Who were the winners at the Money Marketing Awards?
- How much are advisers charging for pension transfers?
- Aegon apologises to advisers over Cofunds replatforming
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up