Offences relate to trading in shares of IT firm Logica.
Lenders are in talks with technology providers to develop a solution where they can evaluate brokers on an individual basis. Presently, lenders have information at a firm level but sources say a group of lenders has started talks to find a way of validating individual brokers. It is thought the lenders, the identities of which are […]
Those of you who have read any of the political manifestos over the previous weeks may have noticed one glaring omission from all the publications: the subject of welfare reform and the role that income protection could (and probably should) play in this process.
Running a financial services firm is a bit like engineering, according to engineer turned Attivo Group chief executive Stephen Harper. It is all about systems that can break down completely if they have not been properly maintained, or if the smallest component stops working. “The reason why the system on an engine breaks is usually […]
Kunal Desai, Head of Indian Equities, discusses his expectations for the Indian market and highlights the key indicators that he is watching for 2015.
In the video, Kunal addresses:
• Indian equity valuations and the importance of stock selection in gaining exposure to the earnings upgrade cycle
• The BJP’s strengthening ambition in its pro-reform, pro-investment agenda
- Top trends
- Top trends
- Paul Lewis: The NI sting depriving 1950s women of their state pensions
- Savers lose nearly half of pension through transferring out
- Malcolm McLean: Why this could be the year of the pension tax relief raid
- Nutmeg loss deepens as regulatory burden bites
- Treasury tipped to cut pension tax relief to fund NHS spending
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up