Cost of battle with shareholder revealed at AGM.
Nigel Farage will stand down as leader of Ukip after losing out in his bid to be elected as the MP for Thanet South. Liberal Democrat leader Nick Clegg has also confirmed he will quit as leader after a “crushing” election night. Labour leader Ed Miliband will also exit following a shattering result for the […]
There is nothing like an election to concentrate the mind on what our esteemed politicians believe we need to be thinking about for the future. Whether it is the economy or the NHS, defence or education, the smart money seems to be on a coalition again, it is just the permutations of who will court […]
Chartered firm Attivo will require all of its advisers and paraplanners to be qualified to level 6 by the end of 2016. The financial planning and investment management group is launching a training academy and will require all client-facing staff to do at least 70 hours of continuing professional development each year. Attivo currently has […]
Strong underlying businesses and lower exposure to the energy sector make European high-yield bonds attractive, says Alex Ralph. To watch the video click here
- Top trends
- Top trends
- Paul Lewis: The NI sting depriving 1950s women of their state pensions
- Aegon wins complaint over forcing transfer client to get advice
- FCA evidence throws Sipp provider court case into doubt
- What’s up the chancellor’s sleeve as the Budget nears?
- FOS ruling cannot add new duties for Sipp providers, court hears
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up