Understanding a pension can be difficult. For those who need help, a conversation with a real person makes a huge difference. We are working hard to make sure everyone can have that conversation with an expert, whether they need guidance or advice. The Single Financial Guidance Body, set to launch in the winter, will offer […]
Top 10 tips for young financial advisers
Phoenix Group has downplayed the impact of an IT upgrade in its adviser arm, which clients say has led to issues with receiving pension payments. The provider is currently running a systems upgrade as part of the integration of Axa Wealth’s pensions and protection businesses it acquired in August 2017. However, customers who have experienced […]
Watch Rob Burnett, manager of the Neptune European Opportunities Fund, discuss the Greek bailout deal and its potential implications for European equities. In the video Rob discusses: Why, with the Greek crisis receding, markets can now focus on Europe’s strong fundamentals The resilience of European markets and why the recovery is on a solid footing […]
- Top trends
- Top trends
- Ian McKenna: Where the Standard Life/Phoenix deal could fall down for advisers
- Paul Lewis: Financial advisers and journalists are one and the same
- How much are advisers charging for pension transfers?
- Who were the winners at the Money Marketing Awards?
- Equitable Life sale to bring windfall for policyholders
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up