Money Marketing is hosting a series of retirement planning events across the UK to help advisers keep up-to-date with the latest market developments.
The Money Marketing Retirement Planning Invitational provides an opportunity for financial advisers, providers, industry experts and political figures to come together and discuss the most relevant issues in the market today.
Leading advisers will be offering client case studies around maximising retirement income. These include Forty Two Wealth Management director Alan Dick, Yvonne Goodwin Wealth Management managing director Yvonne Goodwin, Yellowtail Financial Planning chief executive Dennis Hall and Santorini Financial Planning managing director Matthew Walne.
Guest speakers include Pensions Policy Institute director Chris Curry, BESTrustees chairman and former NAPF chairman Alan Pickering, Centre for Policy Studies research fellow Michael Johnson and AJ Bell head of platform marketing Mike Morrison.
The invitational takes place at the following locations:
- Glasgow – Tuesday 5 November, Hilton Strathclyde hotel
- Leeds – Thursday 7 November, De Vere Village Hotel Leeds South
- London – Tuesday 12 November, One Great George Street – Limited Availability
- Bristol – Thursday 14 November, The Aztec Hotel & Spa – Limited Availability
- Birmingham – Tuesday 19 November, Hilton Birmingham Metropole hotel, National Exhibition Centre
For more information visit www.retirementplanninginvitational.co.uk