Sales in Prudential’s UK business are up 8 per cent year-on-year as bonds, personal pensions and drawdown products offset the loss of annuities, the firm’s quarterly results show. UK retail sales, on an annual premium equivalent basis, hit £169m in the three months to March, compared to £157m to the same quarter last year, a […]
Annuity rates at lowest level for at least two years.
Model portfolios are not suitable for those staying invested.
Former Goldman Sachs chief economist Jim O’Neill is to be made a peer and will help shape the Government’s devolution plans as commercial secretary to the Treasury. In a speech in Manchester yesterday, Chancellor George Osborne announced O’Neill – who coined the term Brics to describe emerging economies – would be placed “right in the […]
Interview with Simply Class’ first adviser, Elliot Silk.
- Top trends
- Top trends
- Paul Lewis: The NI sting depriving 1950s women of their state pensions
- Aegon wins complaint over forcing transfer client to get advice
- FCA evidence throws Sipp provider court case into doubt
- What’s up the chancellor’s sleeve as the Budget nears?
- FOS ruling cannot add new duties for Sipp providers, court hears
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up