Police have arrested a 60 year old currency trader over suspicions of a global Ponzi scheme.
HSBC chairman Douglas Flint has promised shareholders the bank will re-evaluate the location of its headquarters. Speaking at a shareholder meeting in Hong Kong ahead of the bank’s London annual general meeting on 5 May, Flint was asked by investors about the location of the bank. According to reports, Flint said: “We are beginning to […]
Labour leader Ed Miliband is seeking to return tax avoidance and non-dom rules to the spotlight just days before the election. Speaking today in Pendle, Lancashire, Miliband will claim that “there is no bigger symbol” of the failures of the coalition Government than tax avoidance, and renew his pledge to ban non-dom status for those […]
New research has proven the positive impact that protection, health and wellbeing (PH&W) benefits have upon a business.
Click link to view full video Portfolio manager Aziz Hamzaogullari talks about the unique style he brings to growth investing, shares examples of companies that meet his growth criteria and explains the importance of fundamental research in a concentrated fund.
- Top trends
- Top trends
- Paul Lewis: The NI sting depriving 1950s women of their state pensions
- Aegon wins complaint over forcing transfer client to get advice
- What’s up the chancellor’s sleeve as the Budget nears?
- FCA evidence throws Sipp provider court case into doubt
- Savers lose nearly half of pension through transferring out
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up