Annuity rates at lowest level for at least two years.
Offences relate to trading in shares of IT firm Logica.
HSBC chairman Douglas Flint has promised shareholders the bank will re-evaluate the location of its headquarters. Speaking at a shareholder meeting in Hong Kong ahead of the bank’s London annual general meeting on 5 May, Flint was asked by investors about the location of the bank. According to reports, Flint said: “We are beginning to […]
Adviser consolidation firm Bellpenny has completed two further IFA acquisitions for an undisclosed sum. The deals, for Caledonia Edinburgh Limited and Midlands-based firm Rawson Steele IFA, add £84m in funds under management to Bellpenny. The business as a whole is now responsible for over £3bn in investor funds. Caledonia Edinburgh adviser Lynn Healy will transfer […]
Artemis Pan-European Absolute Return Fund manager Paul Casson discusses his outlook and explains how he has positioned the fund for 2017. Click here to watch the video
- Top trends
- Top trends
- Paul Lewis: The NI sting depriving 1950s women of their state pensions
- Aegon wins complaint over forcing transfer client to get advice
- Inside the legal battle for Sipp supremacy
- Sipp companies join forces as Embark acquires Liberty client bank
- FOS ruling cannot add new duties for Sipp providers, court hears
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up