Model portfolios are not suitable for those staying invested.
Artemis co-founder Mark Tyndall is stepping aside as senior partner to take a non-executive role on 31 December 2015. Tyndall will remain a partner at the investment manager and retain “a substantial stake” in both the partnership and the funds that Artemis manages. Tyndall founded the business in 1997 with fellow ex-Ivory & Sime funds managers […]
Industry experts have branded unit-linked guarantees “almost criminal” and called on the FCA to investigate whether the products represent value for money. Unit-linked products, commonly known as guaranteed drawdown, have been touted by providers since the 2014 Budget as a way to offer both guaranteed income and flexibility. But Aviva head of pensions policy John […]
Hermes Investment Management has appointed Aviva’s head of European retail funds, Philip Nell, as fund director for the company’s real estate unit, Hermes Real Estate. He will join the £6bn real estate arm on 20 July and report to to Hermes Real Estate chief executive Chris Taylor. Nell will also work as fund manager of the UK Private Rental […]
- Top trends
- Top trends
- Paul Lewis: The NI sting depriving 1950s women of their state pensions
- Savers lose nearly half of pension through transferring out
- Aegon wins complaint over forcing transfer client to get advice
- What’s up the chancellor’s sleeve as the Budget nears?
- FCA evidence throws Sipp provider court case into doubt
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up