Royal London’s Governed Retirement Income Portfolios (GRIPs) are a suite of five risk-targeted, multi-asset portfolios with dynamic asset allocation available for customers seeking a regular income from their pension savings.
Over six years the GRIPs have remained resilient throughout challenging market conditions and have outperformed benchmark.
Gripping reasons to invest.
• Governance – ongoing, independent and free of charge
• Resilient – even in challenging market conditions
• Income sustainability –aim to deliver a sustainable retirement income for your clients
• Performance – all GRIPs have outperformed benchmark since launch*
• Six year track record – five multi-asset portfolios with a proven track record
To find out more visit adviser.royallondon.com/sixyearsstrong
*Source: Lipper, 29.08.2018