View more on these topics

Royal London wins £212m mandate from The Pensions Trust

Royal London Asset Management has been selected to manage a £212 million fixed interest mandate on behalf of The Pensions Trust which operates in the charitable, social, educational, voluntary and not-for-profit sectors.

The fund will invest in a broad spectrum of mainly sterling denominated bond instruments and will be managed by RLAM’s fixed interest team, headed by Jonathan Platt.

The selection process was supported by Mercer Investment Consulting.

RLAM chief executive officer Andrew Carter says: “This is a significant appointment for RLAM and is one that helps endorse our fixed interest team’s robust investment process and strong track record. This mandate allows Jonathan’s team to put its considerable breadth of skills to full use.”

The Pensions Trust chief executive Stephen Nichols says: “RLAM impressed us with their investment approach, experienced team and broad range of skills. We are confident they will deliver the level of performance we are looking for with this mandate.”

Recommended

SimplyBiz sets up share scheme for members

SimplyBiz is starting two companies to create a share ownership scheme for members.Principals of SimplyBiz and Compliance First firms, the Glasgow support services firm acquired in February, will share in up to 70 per cent of Capital Reward and Capital Reward Plus. SimplyBiz Group retains the other 30 per cent.Product providers will fund the scheme. […]

Newsletter

News and expert analysis straight to your inbox

Sign up

Comments

    Leave a comment

    Close

    Why register with Money Marketing ?

    Providing trusted insight for professional advisers.  Since 1985 Money Marketing has helped promote and analyse the financial adviser community in the UK and continues to be the trusted industry brand for independent insight and advice.

    News & analysis delivered directly to your inbox
    Register today to receive our range of news alerts including daily and weekly briefings

    Money Marketing Events
    Be the first to hear about our industry leading conferences, awards, roundtables and more.

    Research and insight
    Take part in and see the results of Money Marketing's flagship investigations into industry trends.

    Have your say
    Only registered users can post comments. As the voice of the adviser community, our content generates robust debate. Sign up today and make your voice heard.

    Register now

    Having problems?

    Contact us on +44 (0)20 7292 3712

    Lines are open Monday to Friday 9:00am -5.00pm

    Email: customerservices@moneymarketing.com