New figures requested from the Office for National Statistics by Jelf International reveal the countries with the largest numbers of employees working for a UK-controlled parent company (known as UKFAs or UK foreign affiliates).
HSBC has confirmed it is being investigated by French authorities, which have imposed a bail of €1bn as they probe alleged tax evasion offences linked to the Falciani List. The list, first leaked to French authorities in 2008, contained details of more than 100,000 HSBC account holders which former HSBC worker and whistleblower Herve Falciani believed […]
Spring is special in Japan. The blossom of cherry and plum trees invites viewings – or “hanami” – across the country. The tradition speaks to the country’s appreciation of nature and the passing of seasons. But as the Japanese economy picks up momentum, will this rebound prove as ephemeral as the spring cherry blossom? For […]
Investment platform targets 1.4 million firms yet to hit staging dates.
Join Jelf at Employee Benefits Live 2015 for a personal demo of how benefits technology can help you.
- Top trends
- Top trends
- How much are advisers charging for pension transfers?
- Advisers question SimplyBiz membership amid rising costs and declining offerings
- Nick Bamford: Re-platforming problems exposing the dinosaurs
- IFS director: Inheritance increasingly determines wealth in UK
- FCA and CII announce new exam to ‘reassess’ Level 4 qualifications
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up