David has been to see a potential new client about pensions. Paul was a friend of an existing client but took the view pensions were an easy subject. He was somewhat reluctantly seeing David, as it had been suggested he could do with some specific advice, particularly around death benefits and inheritance tax. Paul was […]
Cost of battle with shareholder revealed at AGM.
Pensions minister Steve Webb may face an uphill battle to retain his seat in the Liberal Democrat stronghold of Thornbury & Yate after a Comres poll predicted support for the party in the South West is set to collapse. Webb was elected in 2010 with a majority of 14.8 per cent, and polls conducted by […]
New research has proven the positive impact that protection, health and wellbeing (PH&W) benefits have upon a business.
Most of us would agree that pensions were complicated enough before April 2015, but since the pension freedom changes came into effect it has got a whole lot worse.
- Top trends
- Top trends
- Ian McKenna: Where the Standard Life/Phoenix deal could fall down for advisers
- Paul Lewis: Financial advisers and journalists are one and the same
- Who were the winners at the Money Marketing Awards?
- How much are advisers charging for pension transfers?
- Aegon apologises to advisers over Cofunds replatforming
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up