Customers transferring to Axa Self Investor will be able to claim up £750 per person to pay any exit fees levied by ceding providers. The offer is open to new and existing investors who submit a transfer request between 1 May 2015 and 31 July 2015. However, claims must be made within 30 days of […]
As you can see, the Money Marketing website looks very different than what you are used to. A lot of work has gone into the redesign, and I wanted to take a bit of time to explain the new look and why we have made the decisions we have. When we redesigned the magazine just […]
Investors who have overpaid tax when drawing money from investment bonds could reclaim it through the courts following a ruling in favour of an investor who was landed with a £383,000 tax bill. The Upper Tribunal ruled in favour of Joost Lobler last week after he challenged HM Revenue & Customs over the bill. Lobler […]
Advisers urged to reduce IHT bills through pensions.
Just a quick post to alert our followers to the fact that the new Fit for Work service is – according to the rollout map – now available in all geographical areas of England and Wales.
- Top trends
- Top trends
- Paul Lewis: The NI sting depriving 1950s women of their state pensions
- Aegon wins complaint over forcing transfer client to get advice
- What’s up the chancellor’s sleeve as the Budget nears?
- FCA evidence throws Sipp provider court case into doubt
- Savers lose nearly half of pension through transferring out
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up