When: 6-7 June 2019
Where: The Runnymede-on-Thames Hotel and Spa
The Money Marketing Retirement Summit brings together 50 of the top financial advisers in the UK to join a 2-day retreat to take part in a number of workshops, presentations and panel discussions focusing on the key issues affecting the present market.
Attendees will hear from some of the foremost experts in the industry and gained an insight into how regulatory affairs, technical challenges and product innovations are impacting the sector and how professionals can develop their businesses’ retirement strategy going forward.
If you would be interested in attending the Retirement Summit this year, please register your interest on the website.
2018 Agenda Highlights included:
- How to deal with vulnerable clients in retirement
- Ensuring DB transfer suitability
- Can product innovation close the retirement advice gap?
- The succession dilemma: How retiring IFAs can protect their firm
- Technology Spotlight: How automation can help retirement advice
- Financial opportunities for the older generation?
- Where does financial planning and investment management start?
- Ongoing advice: The dos and don’ts