Retirement Income Live is a platform to assist advisers in identifying and mitigating potential risks associated with longevity, discussing and evaluating the implications of the pensions freedoms for income planning.
Advising clients on the first step in retirement planning has never been more crucial or important. As advisers and product providers are seeing and experiencing the implications of the pension’s freedoms, the Retirement Income Planning Live series represents an excellent opportunity to come together and address challenges as well as uncover innovations in income planning solutions.
Leading industry experts will offer crucial insights into how new drawdown and annuity flexibility will open up exciting opportunities. It will also identify how best to use pensions within broader investment and tax planning strategies.
Why you should attend:
- Uncover how to take advantage of the new drawdown flexibility rules and tailor the options to clients’ needs
- Learn how to mitigate income risk by understanding longevity in the new pensions environment
- Identify opportunities where annuities can still be a worthwhile option for your clients
- Hear new insights into the key retirement income changes – an exclusive selection of the crucial issues
- BRISTOL – Tuesday 12h May 2015
- MANCHESTER – Wednesday 13th May 2015
- LONDON – 19th May 2015
- BIRMINGHAM – Thursday 21st May 2015
Spaces are limited at Retirement Income Planning Live so if you or any of your colleagues would like to attend please email Candice Baptiste on firstname.lastname@example.org or register on the Registration page .