Advisers urged to reduce IHT bills through pensions.
Let me tell you about a colleague. We’ll call him Nigel. I wonder how many other financial advisers exhibit similar characteristics to him when it comes to the circulation of the trade press. I can tell it is either a Monday or Thursday as the reverberating sound of free trade press publications still in their […]
Model portfolios are not suitable for those staying invested.
Ukip has been accused of “mollycoddling” retirees after proposing to offer a guarantee of free financial advice to protect savers following the introduction of pension freedoms. Nigel Farage’s party unveiled the plans last week as part of their manifesto launch. One idea being considered would see retirees given a “voucher” to spend on advice. The […]
In this short video, Martin Foden, head of credit research at Royal London Asset Management, discusses how convenience is affecting the construction of fixed income portfolios. Watch the video in full The value of investments and the income from them is not guaranteed and may go down as well as up and investors may not […]
- Top trends
- Top trends
- Paul Lewis: The NI sting depriving 1950s women of their state pensions
- Aegon wins complaint over forcing transfer client to get advice
- FCA evidence throws Sipp provider court case into doubt
- What’s up the chancellor’s sleeve as the Budget nears?
- FOS ruling cannot add new duties for Sipp providers, court hears
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up