Wealthy UK investors are prepared to pay a maximum of £110 an hour for financial advice, a Legg Mason survey shows, 26 per cent less than the average fee charged by advisers in 2014. According to Legg Mason, the cost of advice can range from £75 to £250 per hour, with one poll by unbiased.co.uk […]
Investment platform targets 1.4 million firms yet to hit staging dates.
Fixed penalty notices also increase in Q1.
Asking prices dipped in the run-up to the election but are up 2.5 per cent annually. Research by online estate agent Rightmove shows the average UK asking price was £285,891 in May, down 0.1 per cent from £286,133 in April. However, asking prices were up 2.5 per cent year-on-year from around £278,900 in April 2014. […]
Royal London commissioned Opinium to run our State of the Protection Nation research to find out how people felt about their own protection needs and the industry as a whole.
- Top trends
- Top trends
- Paul Lewis: The NI sting depriving 1950s women of their state pensions
- Aegon wins complaint over forcing transfer client to get advice
- FCA evidence throws Sipp provider court case into doubt
- What’s up the chancellor’s sleeve as the Budget nears?
- FOS ruling cannot add new duties for Sipp providers, court hears
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up