David has been to see a potential new client about pensions. Paul was a friend of an existing client but took the view pensions were an easy subject. He was somewhat reluctantly seeing David, as it had been suggested he could do with some specific advice, particularly around death benefits and inheritance tax. Paul was […]
Aegon UK managing director David Macmillan is set to leave his role in the summer to join the firm’s US business, Money Marketing can reveal. Macmillan, who is also chief marketing officer at the provider, will join Transamerica later this year to become chief customer experience officer. An Aegon spokesman says: “David Macmillan has been promoted to […]
The Money Advice Service’s directory of at-retirement advisers has been branded “not fit for purpose” after it launched with a number of technical issues. The directory is in beta mode and features 4,500 advisers from 1,200 firms. Those using the Government’s Pension Wise guidance service will be pointed to the directory if they wish to […]
Cost of battle with shareholder revealed at AGM.
Interview with Simply Class’ first adviser, Elliot Silk.
- Top trends
- Top trends
- Paul Lewis: The NI sting depriving 1950s women of their state pensions
- Aegon wins complaint over forcing transfer client to get advice
- Inside the legal battle for Sipp supremacy
- Sipp companies join forces as Embark acquires Liberty client bank
- FOS ruling cannot add new duties for Sipp providers, court hears
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up