- Top trends
- Top trends
- Revealed: Fidelity International director investigated over harassment claims
- Lifetime allowance 2018/19 increase confirmed but pensions absent
- How much are advisers charging for pension transfers?
- Steve Bee: Why still no justice for Waspi women?
- Robert Reid: Don’t let social media comments diminish our profession
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up
Latest from Money Marketing
Transact saw funds under direction marginally increase to £29.8bn in the second quarter of 2018, according to a stock exchange announcement from parent IntegraFin Holdings. IntegraFin listed on the London Stock Exchange in March with a £650m valuation. In a Q2 update today, the company says funds under direction at the close of the three-month […]
The impact of weaker markets saw funds under management at St James’s Place drop in the first quarter of the year, when compared to its Q4 2017 result. In an update this morning, SJP says funds under management at 31 March 2018 were £89.9bn, down from £90.8bn in the previous quarter. On a year-on-year basis, funds under […]
The Department for Work and Pensions expects to spend £96.6bn on the state pension in 2018/19, a 3 per cent increase on the year before. The DWP has detailed its cost estimates in a memorandum sent to the work and pensions select committee, published on its website yesterday. The latest forecast for state pension costs […]