Platforum for Advisers is a new conference brought to you by Platforum. This event is aimed at meeting the concerns and interests of advisory business leaders. It will cater to over 120 delegated from financial advice firms; business owners, directors and senior managers.
When: Thursday 11 October 2018
Platforum for Advisers will explore the hallmarks of the best adviser businesses. To develop and grow, it’s important for advisers to take time out to think about the strategic decisions that will help them to get ahead.
Platforum for advisers will offer two content streams:
- Business Structure and Practice
- Investment Planning and Process
The plenary sessions will cover some of the major market themes in financial advice:
- Managing regulatory costs
- Vertical integration and the value chain
- Where next for platforms?
- Using technology to boost adviser productivity and profitability