Perspective roundtable discussion in London on Wednesday, May 8, 2013.
Photograph: © Frantzesco Kangaris.
Labour will reintroduce a tax dropped by Government to fund its plans to abolish the bedroom tax.
Automatic enrolment provider Now: Pensions has come under fire for hitting employers with an exit fee if they choose to switch to a different scheme within two years. Under scheme rules in place since it launched in 2012, employers who decide to switch provider within the first 24 months have to pay a fine depending […]
Cost of battle with shareholder revealed at AGM.
Investors who have overpaid tax when drawing money from investment bonds could reclaim it through the courts following a ruling in favour of an investor who was landed with a £383,000 tax bill. The Upper Tribunal ruled in favour of Joost Lobler last week after he challenged HM Revenue & Customs over the bill. Lobler […]
“There is a serious risk of unhappy times if a full-scale trade war breaks out. If that happened it would make Brexit look like a walk in the park”, says Loomis Sayles chief economist Brian Horrigan. Click here to read the full article
- Top trends
- Top trends
- Paul Lewis: The NI sting depriving 1950s women of their state pensions
- Aegon wins complaint over forcing transfer client to get advice
- What’s up the chancellor’s sleeve as the Budget nears?
- FCA evidence throws Sipp provider court case into doubt
- Savers lose nearly half of pension through transferring out
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up