New research has proven the positive impact that protection, health and wellbeing (PH&W) benefits have upon a business.
Pensioners who want to swap their annuities for cash or drawdown under the Coalition’s plan could find a Labour government blocking their plans, Money Marketing understands. Chancellor George Osborne launched a consultation on creating a secondary annuity market as part of his March Budget, and claimed the reform would allow around five million people to […]
Openwork is launching a study programme for advisers looking to attain chartered status. The Route to Chartered Status programme is open to principals, advisers and paraplanners. It will initially deliver face-to-face support at Openwork’s headquarters in Swindon, and subject to demand will offer face-to-face courses at a number of additional locations. Each advanced study module […]
Apfa has written to the major political parties to urge a rethink of what it terms an “unjustifiable” 10 per cent increase in advisers’ FCA fees. In a paper on proposed fees published in March, the FCA said A13 advisers will pay £74.9m in 2015/16, up by 10 per cent from £68m in 2014/15. The […]
Johnson Fleming’s current charity of the year is CLIC Sargent: the UK’s leading cancer charity for children and young people, and their families.
- Top trends
- Top trends
- Paul Lewis: The NI sting depriving 1950s women of their state pensions
- Aegon wins complaint over forcing transfer client to get advice
- FOS ruling cannot add new duties for Sipp providers, court hears
- Inside the legal battle for Sipp supremacy
- Scottish Widows hands £30bn fund contract to BlackRock after kicking Standard Life Aberdeen off mandate
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up