Investment platform targets 1.4 million firms yet to hit staging dates.
7IM has launched a direct platform for orphan clients who no longer have an adviser. The wealth manager says it was seeing demand from orphan clients and did not want to turn them away if they ceased to have a relationship with their adviser. The fee structure is the same as for its advised clients, […]
Recent stories have played on the fact that despite the Care Act (which, among other things, will introduce a £72,000 care cap) no insurance company is looking to develop care products. Specifically care products that will work in conjunction with the cap to cover the so-called catastrophe costs. This phrase and the idea behind the […]
Sipp provider Curtis Banks plans to float on the AIM stock exchange in a move expected to value the business at £85m. The firm, which started trading in 2009 and currently administers more than 26,000 Sipps, expects to raise £7.5m through the issue of new equity. Trading in the shares is due to commence on […]
Portfolio Manager David Herro of Harris Associates discusses how macro economic instability can be exploited; how volatility can create opportunities to buy into businesses at low prices.
- Top trends
- Top trends
- How much are advisers charging for pension transfers?
- Advisers question SimplyBiz membership amid rising costs and declining offerings
- Nick Bamford: Re-platforming problems exposing the dinosaurs
- IFS director: Inheritance increasingly determines wealth in UK
- FCA and CII announce new exam to ‘reassess’ Level 4 qualifications
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up