Model portfolios are not suitable for those staying invested.
Bank has set aside £856m for litigation and conduct issues.
The Money Advice Service’s directory of at-retirement advisers has been branded “not fit for purpose” after it launched with a number of technical issues. The directory is in beta mode and features 4,500 advisers from 1,200 firms. Those using the Government’s Pension Wise guidance service will be pointed to the directory if they wish to […]
Former IFA Association director general Garry Heath is to launch a new adviser trade body, Money Marketing can reveal. The trade body will be open to wealth managers and independent and restricted advisers, and is set to launch next month. Heath says there is a “considerable team” behind the organisation. He says: “We are going […]
Strong relationships don’t just happen by accident. They take time, commitment and effort. When we spoke to a number of advisers last year, it was no surprise to hear regular reviews were at the heart of their ability to forge deeper connections with their clients. It’s a chance to catch up. A dedicated checkpoint to […]
- Top trends
- Top trends
- How much are advisers charging for pension transfers?
- Nick Bamford: Re-platforming problems exposing the dinosaurs
- Advisers question SimplyBiz membership amid rising costs and declining offerings
- IFS director: Inheritance increasingly determines wealth in UK
- FCA and CII announce new exam to ‘reassess’ Level 4 qualifications
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up