Towers Watson and Threadneedle Investments’ parent company are among the bidders circling Russell Investments, the US asset manager being sold by the London Stock Exchange Group. The FT reports an auction process for the business is now in the second round. Russell Investments has $273bn (£177bn) in funds under management and is expected to be […]
UK unemployment has fallen in March, bringing in the best rate since mid-2008. Data from the Office for National Statistics shows that in the first quarter employment for those aged 16 to 64 rose to 73.5 per cent, up from 72.5 per cent a year earlier. Employment was up by 202,000 in the three months to […]
PI insurers are considering exclusions for insistent DB to DC transfers, Money Marketing understands.
Pension providers will have to offer customers advice or risk losing out to their rivals, say experts. In an attempt to offer the mass market an advice option, some providers have linked up with advice businesses and firms offering simplified advice, while others have created their own propositions. LV= will become the latest firm to […]
International private medical insurance (IPMI) can be a complex business, especially when you need to find cover that complies with all the local legislations and regulations of a chosen country.
- Top trends
- Top trends
- Paul Lewis: The NI sting depriving 1950s women of their state pensions
- Aegon wins complaint over forcing transfer client to get advice
- FOS ruling cannot add new duties for Sipp providers, court hears
- Inside the legal battle for Sipp supremacy
- Scottish Widows hands £30bn fund contract to BlackRock after kicking Standard Life Aberdeen off mandate
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up