Three fund groups featured in recent research as among those charging the highest fees have defended their approaches. This week research by the Lang Cat showed some fund managers’ costs increased at least two times beyond the ongoing charges figure, as Mifid II rules around fee disclosure take effect. Under Mifid II, which came into […]
RLAM’s Head of Sustainable Investments, Mike Fox highlights what he believes will be the key sustainable investment themes in 2018. Watch the video here Past performance is not a guide to future performance. The value of investments and the income from them is not guaranteed and may go down as well as up and investors […]
Are platforms offering advisers too many services?
The solution to this widespread problem is sitting under HMRC’s nose It is with keen interest I read the comments in the press about the unfairness of HM Revenue & Customs’ approach to taxing pension freedom payments under PAYE. The problem is that it currently taxes such withdrawals on a month 1 basis, which assumes […]
What are the signs to measure a client’s fatigue to volatility?
- Top trends
- Top trends
- Paul Lewis: The NI sting depriving 1950s women of their state pensions
- Aegon wins complaint over forcing transfer client to get advice
- FOS ruling cannot add new duties for Sipp providers, court hears
- Inside the legal battle for Sipp supremacy
- Scottish Widows hands £30bn fund contract to BlackRock after kicking Standard Life Aberdeen off mandate
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up