LifeSearch has renewed its contract with MoneySupermarket.com to provide protection advice to customers of the comparison site. The specialist protection intermediary has had an agreement with MoneySupermarket.com since January 2013. It declined to say how long the new contract is for. LifeSearch chief executive Tom Baigrie says: “We are delighted that our partnership with MoneySupermarket is […]
The Financial Services Compensation Scheme has appointed former Deloitte partner Mark Adams as a non-executive director. Adams will join the FSCS in June. He replaces Phil Wallace who has served two terms on the board. Adams is a chartered accountant and insolvency practitioner, and has previously been an adviser to the Bank of England. FSCS […]
I like to think one of the skills that makes me a decent adviser is the ability to convert complex, illogical and sometimes-opaque notions into bite-sized snippets of information clients might understand. Thirty years in the job has led me to accept, although we live and breathe our subject, that is simply not the case […]
Model portfolios are not suitable for those staying invested.
- Top trends
- Top trends
- Paul Lewis: The NI sting depriving 1950s women of their state pensions
- Aegon wins complaint over forcing transfer client to get advice
- FCA evidence throws Sipp provider court case into doubt
- What’s up the chancellor’s sleeve as the Budget nears?
- FOS ruling cannot add new duties for Sipp providers, court hears
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up