Aviva’s UK life division saw new business profits surge 15 per cent in the first quarter despite sales dropping year-on-year. The insurer’s first quarter interim management statement, published this morning, reveals the value of new business written in its UK life arm rose from £89m in Q1 last year to £103m in the first three […]
Despite the pension reforms the UK market remains well suited to annuitisation, influential think-tank the Pensions Policy Institute says. In a report, sponsored by the Investment Association and The People’s Pension, the PPI compares the UK system with Australia, Ireland, New Zealand and the US. It says that despite the new freedoms – which allow […]
Users expected to pay £199 for recommendations.
“The best thing to do would be to have someone shoot all these people and start again” Alan Steel Asset management chairman Alan Steel on diplomatic form when it comes to the FCA “He’s the kind of guy who would have tried to reason with the school bully and got punched in the face anyway” […]
The rollout of Fit for Work (FFW) has now started in England and Wales.
- Top trends
- Top trends
- Equitable Life sale to bring windfall for policyholders
- Paul Lewis: Financial advisers and journalists are one and the same
- Ian McKenna: Where the Standard Life/Phoenix deal could fall down for advisers
- How much are advisers charging for pension transfers?
- Aegon apologises to advisers over Cofunds replatforming
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up