Barclays and Royal Bank of Scotland are set to plead guilty this week to charges of rigging the foreign exchange market, with fines running into almost £3bn. The two banks are among the institutions that have been under investigation of manipulation of currency benchmarks since 2013. The Sunday Times reports both are set to accept substantial […]
PI insurers are considering exclusions for insistent DB to DC transfers, Money Marketing understands.
With the general election now only weeks away, Money Marketing assesses the manifesto pledges affecting advisers and their clients. Tax While cracking down on tax evasion and aggressive avoidance has proved popular territory for all the major parties, several are also seeking to ameliorate the tax loads of voters. The Conservatives have promised to raise […]
Annuity rates at lowest level for at least two years.
The Pensions Regulator (TPR) has issued its first fines to employers for failing to meet their auto-enrolment duties, along with 163 compliance notices giving employers a deadline to take action.
- Top trends
- Top trends
- Paul Lewis: The NI sting depriving 1950s women of their state pensions
- Aegon wins complaint over forcing transfer client to get advice
- What’s up the chancellor’s sleeve as the Budget nears?
- FCA evidence throws Sipp provider court case into doubt
- Savers lose nearly half of pension through transferring out
News and expert analysis straight to your inboxSign up